Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I know it has been mentioned by many here, including myself
I wouldn't waste the money and time on going to the office (although the one next door is Victoria's Secret).
Shareholders voted, and the company recorded that vote with the SEC, for "Majority" instead of "Plurality". It then took 9 months for the BoD not to tell us they would ignore the 4:1 vote (they buried the 'announcement' in FAQs on the website without any other communication). A face-to-face confrontation can only get ugly.
As for the SHAMs - I don't recall any singing but I do recall several shareholders trying to get answers from the BoD and only getting "investing in PTSC is too risky" etc. or Carlton Johnson occasionally looking up from whatever he was playing with under the desk and just smirking. Come to think of it, I believe he was smirking even before he looked up.

The ONLY way to break this impunity is to take one or two of them down personally for dereliction of fiduciary duty etc. there's no sense in suing PTSC because they'll just use company money (i.e. our money) to fight.
New Message
Please login to post a reply