Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

has been screwing up for years. I think if anything could be done about it, it would have been done by now.

We tried to vote them out and that didn't work. I withheld my vote, I think that was our only option at the time. BIG WHOOP!

I don't think they've done anything illegal or I'm sure it would have been uncovered by now. If anyone knows something now's the time to come forward.

All I see is a tremendous amount of redundant moaning/crying. I think there's supposed to be some rule about redundancy? The rule applies to some, not all.

Don't get me wrong, I agree that management is mainly responsible for the share price, the buck stops there. The mistakes they made and the work and due diligence they didn't do.

What a mess!

This is not my first stock that I got hung out to dry with. I can think of 2.. Global Crossing and a company by the name of Wave Rider. I did sell off before they both went under. They were very disappointing outcomes and I sense that I'm about to have my 3rd strike called on me.

This is as ugly as I've seen it.

GL

Mar 01, 2014 07:16PM
Mar 01, 2014 07:32PM
Mar 01, 2014 07:34PM

Mar 01, 2014 07:37PM

Mar 01, 2014 07:39PM

Mar 01, 2014 08:07PM
Mar 01, 2014 08:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply