Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Funny! though not really - The only REAL "gang" or "group" is PTSC BOD & TPL!

Any references to shareholder posters here as being part of "gangs" or "groups", pro BOD or con BOD, is ultimately laughable. The ONLY gang/group that has EVER been have as members David Pohl, Jim Turley, Rick Goerner, Cliff Flowers, Carlton Johnson & his buddy ES, Gloria Felcyn and Dan Leckrone & TPL et al. EQUAL collaborators one and all.

Arguing DL is the sole or even main culprit is like arguing that the team that won a game due to another team forfeiting is at fault for winning the game.

Once Agoracom posters and all PTSC shareholders realize that the ONLY actions that are or have effected the changes that have brought PTSC share prices to 5.1 cents per share were executed in the BOARD ROOM, not the Agoracom.com board.

Sure, you can argue that the court decisions, ITC rulings, USPTO challenges, DL's shennanigans, etc. are all to blame, but the undeniable FACT is that the EXTENT OF THE EFFECTS all of those issues and results being what they are are because of ACTIONS and INACTIONS that occurred IN PTSC's Board Room and Excecutive offices.

Everyone here is howling at each other, but really just howling at the moon. Meanwhile, CJ, Gloria, Cliff & DL are enjoying popcorn on our dime and watching the show laughing with impunity with NOTHING to lose.

Keep up your conspiracy theories and your inter poster arguments (Lord knows I've been in my share), but don't be surprised at the only outcome being a empty, butter residue filled bowl.

Count me in for my $100 (perhaps more) contribution to a serious legal effort to look at the REAL gangs.

I'd prefer not to forfeit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply