Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

absolutely, with an otcbb so many games are played. the sec does not care about compliance regarding an otcbb. I can tell you stories regarding how scam artists get away with murder regarding otcbbs. swartz and pohl have always been in bed with each other and johnson is an attorney that has been involved in swartz business off and on for 10 years, at least.

What is so sad about ptsc, they actually had 10s of millions in revenue that they just blew one way or another. they could have been one of the few to have made it to the naz from the otcbb, but they did not want that from day one because they would not have been able to get away with what they did and hopefully they still will not get away with it.

Less the one one hundreth of one percent ever goes from an otcbb to the naz. With over 3k otcbb companies only 4 in the past 12 years made the jump, why because they are all scams with no revenue. Regarding ptsc they had so much money and they still ended up being scam artists instead of working in the best interests of shareholders. The lecky bk proves how dishonest or if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, how incompetent the bod is.

in my opinion

all in my opinion and mine alone

New Message
Please login to post a reply