Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I am done holding hope and I see many hanging onto it yet.

The odds of recovering from 4 cents, do not appear likely as I feel nothing will change from this BK, I would like our BOD's exposed, I really believe there have been some shady dealing's between DL and our BOD's and the reason for not doing anything that may have exposed this.

At 4 cents x 300K shares is $12K, what about dumping the remaining shares for what it's worth and others as well, combine these $$$$ and we go after the SOB's. We hire some investigator that can look into PTSC/TPL and PDS to follow the money perse and I would rather waste my "hope" on putting these bastards away or at minimum then to think I will ever get my investment back. I would like to see their reputation in the professional arena destroyed. It may be too late for GF as she looks to be close to retiring, but CJ and CF, no company would want to be affiliated with them.

What our BOD's has done, is criminal, we know it, they know it... now we have to expose this to others that will allow legal means to penalize them. I suspect CJ has the most garbage and I am sure someone digging will find much more on him then just the PTSC scandal.

Doug

New Message
Please login to post a reply