Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm sure Cliff will outline everything at the virtual SHAM..yes what a sham it has become...

Our situation is what it is for two major reasons...well basically one that caused the 2nd...

1. Our BOD is completely inept. Has no plan, direction or extpertise. Pretty much says to anyone who comes along...We have this patent...do something with it..well we know how this story went.

2. The HTC award killed us. What was supposed to be a bazooka we were armed with a pellet gun. How did this come about? See #1.

As I have always felt for sometime now I do not think our company leaders even think about improving the situation but more so how do they protect what money remains in the the treasury.

SOmewhere out in California Cliff Flowers iss living a pretty cushy life. $500k a year...probably a vacation home in Tahoe...drives a Benz..family, friends and neighbors look at him like he's a successful CEO of a thriving business.

SHAM...virtual SHAM

New Message
Please login to post a reply