Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Patriot Scientific Reaffirms Engagement of Agility IP Law

First let me just say I have no expectations for PTSC and already discounted this to be a total loss..but no point in selling now after all this time...

But I see this as huge because he is the only one asset we have with any credibility and ability to obtain success is attaching themselves to this company.

I don't care really care how his compensation is paid...did you actually expect him to continue to work on a contingentcy basis for these flakes? The important thing is that we have him.

I have always felt is there any real motivation at this point for the BOD to get off their asses and monetize this thing...that somewhere along the line instead of stealing from the company that it would actually be better if they tried to make this thing work.

The motivation would either be from profits and share price increase...but non of them hold any real stake in stock so that is minimal..or maybe as this winds down they do fear some sort of criminal prosecution or lawsuit liability.

New Message
Please login to post a reply