Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Open Letter to the Officers and Board of Directors of PTSC
Sep 18, 2014 11:57AM

Actually I believe there is a certain protocol for submitting information to the court. If those certain protocol are not followed then sometimes the info/evidence is not allowable. Perhaps Ron can comment on this.

I will say that I agree with you on your point of having the judge and Moore both see/read the letter. However, beyond just seeing/reading the letter, I would like the letter to be something the judge and Moore can site as reason for deciding in favor of Moore's Plan. There are so many technical issues with the courts that I would be uphappy to think the letter doesn't or can't be used to it's full intention and purpose.

No matter what, the letter about our thoughts and opinion is out there. The energy is out there in a fortifide and intense way. We have sent a message to the Universe that we are of one mind on this issue. Moore's plan is supported by shareholders of PTSC. / DL and A. are to be removed as obstacles to MMP licensing!

New Message
Please login to post a reply