Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Statement re MMP ownership (SEC document).. BaNos, so

The question then becomes, if there was a Warrantees breach by Falk Sr., and I don't see how anyone can say there wasn't, lol, did the PTSC BOD make a genuine attempt to enforce the Warrantees and Indemnities against the Estate of Falk Sr; if not, why not ? Where is the dated legal opinion letter which advised them there was no legal liability for the Estate and the shares he received in exchange ? They did first get documented legal advice about there being no recourse against the Trust, didn't they ?

Were there at least any formal discussions between Gloria as Falk's Trustee and PTSC about the shares Falk Sr received as compensation for the patents if a breach did infact occur when the problems first arose ?? PTSC had expenses defending it's rights to those Patents, did the Falk Family Trust who was holding those compensation shares pay or reiumburse PTSC's expenses at all ? Were they even asked ? If not, why not ?

I want to see the original Asset Purchase Agreement document between Falk Sr and PTSC. Think it still exists, or maybe they've been tossed or lost ? Think the old corporate meeting minutes would be reliable enough, or would shed some light ?

As I recall, the Falk Trust PTSC shares were not distributed to the Falk beneficiaries until 2003. Since we didn't/don't own the patent rights of one inventor, had to have litigation and extra payment for the other inventor's rights, do you think there was justification to sue The Falk estate or claw back the Falk Sr shares between the date of first discovering the patent ownership challenges (1998 and likely sooner) and at least the share distribution date of 2003 ?

Incase you're wondering.. Falk Sr's son, Dr Falk, was first a BOD member in 1997, with Gloria also becoming one in 2002.

*This issue is not a new one, I brought it up in past years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply