Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Did I miss something or why does the shareprice goes that low?

What are these guys doing? There are hundreds of violators out there and always new and upcoming companies. No positive news or any communication to the shareholder to help us feel that we are a part of this company. I dont keep up on events as well as I should but I have a life I need to navigate.

A lot of money yet to be made. But no signings even at 10 dollars (sorry for the sarcasm). What is this about has the court restricted them from signing anyone.

Our lives are passing us by, some think they will live forever but there is a suprise for them.

This is financially still a viable Patent and the pursuit of its fruit still a reality.

I angrily have not seen this below 4 cents let alone below 3 cents in 15-20 years.

This is not a good day and I fear for tomorrow. Watch out for tomorrow.

What I dont understand is why you people that live out there are not sitting on there door step. I hope I PST you off.

New Message
Please login to post a reply