Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yes a disappointment per his observations and discussions with Dan and Cliff. I would say it makes things more confusing because of what I saw and heard, perhaps at that meeting or at the live in person meeting before. I know that there was never a word about Apple untill DL blabed it out. I was there for that and saw the look on the faces of the BOD, not one smile!

So I will have to take the info available and go with the idea that there will be no extension.

I will ask though, is there some round about way of lengthing the patent if it is somehow tweeked or added to in some way? I never heard the BOD say exactly that they could extend the patents or had. Maybe I took it that way as a simple conclusion. However, as I recall it, they quietly were saying (and did not dwell on it) that they had figured out a way around that issue. I am paraphrasing but that was the jist of it. But if I had to say the patents were going to have a longer life I would hesitate and then say they won't as far as I can substantiate as this point.

Thanks for the info and follow up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply