Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What a game!!! Good luck to the Pats for the Super Bowl.

a Kingda Ka rollercoaster of emotions.. Fake FG on 4th & 10 punter to back up OT TD pass.. down 19-7 with 5 min left after just turning the ball over for the 5th time... historical defense rises to the occation yet again to get the ball back with less than 4 min to go.. Beastmode swing pass near TD.. RW's TD.. OMG on-side kick.. Beastmode's TD run for the lead RUKM?? then the no look Hail Mary 2 pt conversion!! and then Kearse's game winner..

Wow... Now THAT.. was a game..

on a side note we sat near a lot of GB fans.. they were nothing but class thru the entire game.. I genuinely felt sorrow for them as they had to watch in utter disbelief as the Hawks miraculously came back and won that game.. I wish it had been a different team and fan base.. much respect for the Pack faithful..

note 2: the video above is not mine... it was taken a few sections down from us.. I was way too caught up in the moment to even remember I had my camera in my pocket..

New Message
Please login to post a reply