Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This will be the second time I have written an email in 4 years and Cliff has responded as well as calling me....

There are several discussions we had but to sum it up, it sounds as if Alliance was not really working hard at going after infringers due to the contract they had. That and what ever other politics may have been involved. A new contract was negoaited in making it worth their time to focus on MMP but more importanly, another company was hired as well in going after that business. It may or may not keep Alliance honest (LOL) or at least in check. Either way we supposedly have two companies chasing the money.

Cliff was optimistic that between both companies we should see progress. As to the amount, well over last 7 years politics and governement may have dampered this but who knows, may be we will see significant $$$$$ or just $$. Time will tell. Either way, you do not have to be a genius to figure out at ~400,000 shares out standing it would take $800,000 after fees and what not divided by two to get to a $1 stock price. In my opinion, thos edays are gon espcially with our forward patent filing coming to an end in the fall.

Will there be a dividend(s), if the money is significant that is coming in, then it would make sense. I believe that would help drive SP up quicker.

As for ITC, not believed to be an issue as the court has done more extensive work there where ITC has not in coming to there conclusion. Again, more politics there than anything.

It was a long conversation and as always he was carefully as to what he stated but my take a way is we should see signing coming. For how much? Unknown at this point in time.

Got to run but here's the email:

We are deliberately not commenting on certain matters until we are comfortable with their state of resolve. You are not alone in making these inquiries. However the majority of your questions can easily be addressed. Shareholders call me and speak to me most every day. Feel free to do the same by calling our offices at 760 547-2700 and asking for Cliff Flowers.

Mar 26, 2015 07:33PM
Mar 27, 2015 09:34AM
Mar 27, 2015 09:42AM
Mar 27, 2015 03:16PM
Mar 28, 2015 01:17AM
Mar 28, 2015 06:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply