Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 30, 2015 08:54AM

I have been informed that the third person on the PDS committee is an attorney named by PTSC, and that this has not been a secret.

The reason I was asking earlier about the Members of PDS is that based on my reading of the materials Delaware publishes, "Member" is a technical term when used with a Delaware LLC. In those terms I would expect that the Members of PDS would be PTSC the Corporation and TPL the LLC. When that website listed Leckrone and Johnson as the Members that sounded very wrong... and it probably is; that website would have no more way of learning who the Members (owners) of PDS are than we do, because as far as I can tell by reading those materials a Delaware LLC is not actually required to file or otherwise make public any information other than basically its name and the coordinates of its registered agent for process service.

Interesting things, Delaware LLCs.

Apr 30, 2015 12:24PM
Apr 30, 2015 12:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply