Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 07, 2015 07:37PM
Jul 07, 2015 10:49PM

I sure hope there are not more settlements before the 23rd!

At this point, PDS/PTSC/TPL, should be swinging for the fences, not trying to bunt. Settlements at this time, UNLESS blockbuster tens of millions type which I doubt will happen without litigation, will be at a discount.

We've been at this too long, the patents have been through too much and have been completeley and thoroughly challenged. Kessler is just the latest desperation grab by infringers to get something to stick against the wall. If it works, then we're probably screwed anyway, so why settle for hundred(s) of thousands this late in the game?

I can see sacrificing Novatel as they are comparatively a small fry, and a little cash might have been needed. However, at this point, we should be holding fast and pegging our collective middle finger at any infringers and telling them pay up BIG, not small!

With Flowers, Felcyn, Johnson and Leckrone as our front(wo)men, we're handicapped and have started and continue to be 10 laps back. IMO, our only hope is that somehow, the legal team can make a splash and one of these bohemoths are made an example of.

Jul 08, 2015 12:22PM
Jul 08, 2015 04:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply