Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I recall no limiting agreement or anything that would prevent the competition in the event of the dissolution of the commercialization agreement. Additionally, nothing ever transferred OWNERSHIP of the patents to PDS, only the licensing authority. Once the Commercialization agreement is gone, so is PDS, so there's no safety there.

I looked back through e-mails, and it's so frustrating to see that these are all issues that were brought up to the company by me and others back as early as 2008. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that this is where we were heading if the BOD didn't do something to remedy the situation.

Instead, all we got in response were assurances and rebuffs about how incorrect our read of the agreements and situation were. Often times, snarky rebuffs.

With that in mind, it's CLEAR to me as I wrote, that those in charge of PTSC have us and the company exactly where they wanted us to be all along. They will continue to profit individually, and enrich their lawyer friends, while shareholder value will lanquish. No concern of theirs, it's clear.

New Message
Please login to post a reply