Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oh my! I'm sure most criminals that face legal action in front of the court are there because they got caught on the very first time they committed the crime! lol

Like all things Bill Bellicose and Marcia Brady related, there is a long history of breaking the rules, and deciding those rules were meant for everyone else but not for the Pansidiots!

Whether or not it helped them in the game against the Colts, or not is NOT the issue. It's the arrogant "rules don't apply to us" attitude and practice that is pervasive with them. There are reports, and I have no doubt that the deflated balls issue was ongoing for years.

As for "causation", interestingly enough, the team with the "soft balls" is also the team that has the fewest fumbles. Coincidence?! Uh.....nah! Clearly a deflated ball is easier to grasp.

Kinda like saying that it was simply coincidence that the Apple license wasn't PR'd by TPL or PTSc when it happened. No, we all KNOW now, that it wasn't PR'd because to do so would've destroyed the MMP licensing program, and caused shareholders to pick up the pitchforks and the axes. It wasn't until they realized WE knew that PTSC took action to "appear" as though they were guarding the fort, when they have done nothing of the sort for nearly 10 years.

I saw a clip of Tammy Brady walking on the side walk, and a reporter ran up to him causing him to abruptly stop short. Apparently, we won't be seeing much of Ease for quite awhile, as they have had to surgically remove him from TB's backside after that incident, and he's still recovering! Apparently, though, CONTRARY to Marcia's high opinion of herself, Ease HAS HAD to resort to aroma therapy as part of his recovery.

New Message
Please login to post a reply