Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Anyone wonders that if the "The system is working just fine", why there are 4 bills in congress in a span of 10 years to change the US patent law so big guys can have a freer ride in expense of small guys; why the so called "reform" efforts never stop after repeated blockage? I think you say this half hearted since if the system was working just fine, why there are repeated reform act. After creating so much noices (patent troll as one of them) were created by those "acts" that effectively changed the landscape of patent system, now you say "The system is working just fine". You can fool yourself but not us.

"Yeah, like you guys think you deserve special attention." Actually, it has been you guys paid special attention to us (336, MMP), otherwise why there were so many reexamination attempts, so many protracted court cases. I wonder is there any patent that can beat 336 in terms that # of reexams endured, # court cases, # high caliber signees, # of notices given to potencial infreingers, # and value of products suspected to infringe? The saying that 336 to modern cpu is like water to the life is a reflection of how special it is. Your saying and posting is also a proof how special it is. If 336 is somehow defeated in the court house, it would be a tragedy to anyone who has a interest in PTSC finacially, it would be a tragedy precedence for the patent system as a whole later on. Just think how much is already spend by accused infringers collectively? I guess 336 can qualify for many guinness book records based on some of above #s as criterias. That's why we have been "deserve special attention" and rightly so.

New Message
Please login to post a reply