Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 08, 2016 01:28PM
Mar 08, 2016 05:29PM
Fut... Mea culpa, probably. I had originally used the words "moral/immoral" but toned down to "normal/abnormal". I should have just left it.

Either way this seems to be the end-game. If the motion is passed then we will collectively own probably 7% before very long. The vSHAM is timed before any news is likely to break on Arbitration although maybe the BoD can already tell.
Maybe this is a way to be able to keep forever secret the TPL/PTSC fiasco. If the motion passes it wouldn't surprise me to see a "sale" of new unissued shares to friends and family, and maybe million dollar parting gifts to the BoD shares for a merger between PTSC, TPL and Leckrone and then a surge in small licenses to wrap it all up. Or something else, but assuredly the BoD, the Leckrones, probably Swartz and maybe Chuck will be the only ones to benefit. Certainly not the shareholders.
By pure coincidence, on the vSHAM day, I will probably be in Monaco where Helmut (Senior) and I first met these decades ago. I wonder if Gloria shivers a little with guilt every time she deposits her outrageous checks? Helmut is the one who trusted her with almost all his business and family affairs.
New Message
Please login to post a reply