Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Pink Sheets ? ... nah... He told you not to worry ...Brian
Jun 07, 2016 03:28PM

Apparently you didn't read my most recent post.

"Also, just MHO, I suspect that we'll be able to manage the 10 days with PPS above a penny within the allotted 6-month time frame, so the RS issue will become moot" was stated based on info available at that moment in time and based on that info it was a reasonable prediction with two avenues to gaining our "work product" in process concurrently. And with that work product in the hands of Dominion Harbor, licensing could have resumed at least improving PTSC's prospects enough to where the PPS would easily surpass a penny. I note that after I posted that message you offered no arguments or corrections but stayed silent.

Now, since you feel it necessary to make a silly, weak attempt to attack me yet again, you've asked for it. I plan to dedicate a few hours today towards wasting time in an effort to expose you and Stan.

Both of you were presented opportunities by the PTSC BoD where you could have made a positive change in the path of the company - positive change that at least in one case would very likely have improved the situation for shareholders in a big way. You both, in separate instances (though apparently working together), DECLINED THAT OPPORTUNITY.

Interestingly, the last opportunity was four years and two days ago, exactly. I know, I was there. The funny thing about the factual story I will tell is that I suspect a large number of people here (at least 15) knew about it when it was happening, but there was silence on this message board.

Stay tuned....

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply