Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Due for a bounce?

posted on Dec 14, 2005 12:52PM
As a long time long I am truly frustrated with this stock.However, I am wondering if perhaps now we might have a situation where one could take advantage of the current price to buy and trade this issue. On the technical side, some have mentioned that we are currently in an oversold position. If PTSC has several repricing windows this month, as biajj has mentioned, then you know there is downward pressure on the stock. Are we not currently in a testing phase for performance standards and if positive would not this be good for a pr and short term pop? Finally, there is the january effect on small otc stocks and ptsc has typically moved going into the new year. Although, we dipped into the 7`s and perhaps we will again, I am now betting we get that bounce going into the new year. Hey Banks, what is your take now and are you getting back in after reviewing the court issues?
New Message
Please login to post a reply