Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Are Flowers, Felcyn and Johnson LITERALLY Stealing?

According to the 10K, between the 3 BODges compensation, office rent, provision for taxes, and PTSC legal fees, there is barely $650K in expenses. There were 2 other employees of PTSC as of last 10K, and now there is only 1 other employee, with the previous one receiving severance this past year.

YET, there are over $1.575M in Selling, General and Administrative expenses.

What makes up the nearly $900K difference? Is it salaries to the other 2 (now 1) employee? Is it consultants that are hired from time to time?

It's not PDS, since that has actually been profitable over the last year, and has averaged being profitable over the last 2 years.

I know the served some seriously delicious virtual caviar a this year's SHAM, but are we really spending $900K on some admin help, and health insurance, and the like.... for 2 people?!

With them being in an executive suite office set up, and virtually being a defunct operation, am I missing something on the expense side that would account for the difference? Wonder if Cliff is expensing his kids' college tuitions, or we've got a couple of company Ferrari's or perhaps, there was a team meeting in Mykonos over the last year, that included familes?! Wow, what am I missing or is it a matter of Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely?! I'm hoping I'm just tired late on a Monday, and missing something obvious, or should we ask, Cliff, how do you look in stripes?

New Message
Please login to post a reply