Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Maybe I'm wrong but: "VACATED AND REMANDED" is the key

Begging to differ, as oft I do, but....

"Although this minor modification to the district court’s construction likely does not affect the outcome in this case, because the parties stipulated to non-infringement under the district court’s construction, the proper course of action is for us to vacate and remand. We vacate the district court’s construction and remand for further proceedings. VACATED AND REMANDED"

To me, the key words are "the parties stipulated to non-infringment..."

Could someone refresh me as to what was stipulated and why we agreed to this? I'd try myself but I have some unexpected but very important distractions right now. Does the stipulation die as a result of the vacation of the DC construction?

If the District Court's construction triggered the stipulation and then this appeal, is the Appelate Court kind of advising the DC with the first sentence above?

Does indeed the "We vacate the DC's construction" imply the entire construction or just the bit related to the proximity of the Clock to the CPU etc?

How quickly is the DC likely to react and process this?

New Message
Please login to post a reply