Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Nelson Bumgardner P.C., Albritton Law Firm, Hoge Law Firm and Silicon Valley Law Group's Notice of Motion and Motion to Withdraw as Counsel of Record

I concur with "filing of MSJ is due August 1st. Responses by August 21, Replies September 5. The hearing on the MSJ on September 28th".

i'm drawn to the fact that Charlie Hoge is exiting. He has been with PTSC for a long time, regardless of other legal teams coming and going. Maybe he is only withdrawing from this particular litigation.

Why quit just 2 weeks before the MSJ is due?

Why quit en masse in a clearly negotiated and coordinated way?

I suppose one possibility is that they all believe the cause is dead.

Another might be that there is a Settlement - but why bother withdrawing if that were true.

Either way, if PTSC/PDS/TPL want a delay of 60 days that either means they just want time to close down or they need to brief a new lawyer to file the MSJ.

However, another could be that PTSC, PDS and TPL finally plan to merge, go private (or at least have majority ownership) and use a single lawyer for now. Maybe Carlton Johnson himself, maybe one of Swartz's people, maybe someone else. They tried a stock change at a recent SHAM but we voted it down. They still have ways to do this by issuing more stock.

PTSC annual report is due in a few weeks, late August I think.

One day I hope we'll know what's going on, but I doubt that will be before the BoD and Leckrone have sucked out every asset and dollar they can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply