Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Take a look at    http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/vc

An amicus curiae (literally, "friend of the court"; plural, amici curiae) is someone who is not a party to a case and is not solicited by a party, but who assists a court by offering information that bears on the case.  I believe a female should use "Amica Curiae" but I doubt it would offend not to.

An "Amicus Curiae" email addressed to the Honorable Judge Chhabria in the care of the follow lady might get to him while he is still pondering. Maybe add a copy of your comments as an attached letter saved to PDF in case they want a clear print-out.

Kristen Melen 415 522-4173
vccrd@cand.uscourts.gov

Just don't drag anything into it that is not 100% relevant to the very complex technical decision Judge Chhabria must deliver.  That wailing was all done in the TPL/Leckrone bankruptcy fiasco and look how that turned out. The Honorable Judge doesn't need irrelevant distractions.

I wish we (and Judge Chhabria?) had access to work products from all those early license agreements where companies said "Yep, you're right, we infringe.".

New Message
Please login to post a reply