Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have a portfolio of just longshot hopefuls. I invest money that if I loose everything in it, it won't affect me in any substative way. If I hit on one of them, it could allow me to retire a few years earlier than planned, assuming I even retire. I actually call it bigger boat money. If I hit, I will get a bigger boat than what I was hoping for, LOL...

Outside of PTSC, I own large positions in GERS, QSEP, and RQHTF.

GERS - patent infringement case coming to a close. Actaully 2/14/18 is the deadline for addressing the court about a mediated settlement. GERS's attorney's actually sued the defendents for slander, etc and have already settled. This has the potential for a huge settlement since the infringement took place over multiple years and treble damages would be huge based upon hundreds of millions in revenue increases due to the patents being infringe.

QSEP - very hopeful technology. Simply put, they improve the viscosity of crude oil to allow it to flow better in pipelines by bombarding it with a magnetic field. The magnetic fieled changes the oil at an molecular level thius allowing it to flow up to 30 and 40% better. No need for slip agent chemicals, which then have to be removed, and no need to heat the oil. Both very expensive processes. I think 11 NDA's are in place and it is expected that more than one major pipeline in Canada, South America, China, Middle East, Russia and the US are ready to pull the trigger. Hold tight, stay tuned, and note that I bought 52,000 more shares last week putting me over the 500,000 share mark with a B/E of $.1424/shr... Trust me!

RQHTF - just look at the chart. I recommended this back in the summer at $.16. Yesterday it hit $1.62, closed at like $1.53. This mobile health monitoring system has been adopted by 3 major TX healthcare networks. Uses Alexa to monitor and interact with a patient in their house. I consider it my best healthcare play for AMZN. In home monitoring with sensors in every room and on elective things like canes. Sensors take your vitals, monitor exercise, medications, etc and is interactive with Alexa. Watch the demo on the Reliq website, amazing! RQHTF... Now over 60,000 patients are on board in three Texas healthcare systems. Again, it uses Alexa! Alexa, where is my cane? Alexa, do strawberries contain a lot of sugar? Alexa, when is the nurse coming? Turns your house into a hospital room for post-surgery, diabetic, chemo, elderly, etc patients that do not need to be in the hospital but need to be monitored. I am up a few hundred thousand dollars on this since June.

Sorry, you asked... And I aopolgize for the OT conversation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply