Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: pathetic close.. FWIW, I think this was a carefully ``managed`` close

RE: pathetic close.. FWIW, I think this was a carefully ``managed`` close

posted on Jan 23, 2006 11:54AM
What do you all think about this statement?

The Company has received a waiver letter from the holders of the convertible debentures which specifies that the holders will not request conversion of their debentures or exercise any related warrants into shares of the Company`s common stock unless the Company has sufficient authorized but unissued shares to satisfy the conversion or exercise at such time a request is made by the debenture holders.

It does not look like the HP deal was factored into this latest filing. I would imagine that DP had to wait to make official PTSC news release until after the filing and after TPL got first word out.

The trading was strange today--FWIW, I now see 3 trades that were listed seconds after close--all of them were at .127 and there was one that was for 100,000--all of them were ``condition T``. I guess that I need to investigate whe meaning of these conditions. GLTA, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply