Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have been a holder of PTSC for years and have been very upfront regarding my large postion. Once the Mosaic deal was announced I bought almost another 1.5 million shares at or below $.006 so yesterday was definetly exciting.

I don't think anyone on there really knows what is going on but my quess is that they really just need to clean up the share structure with a reverse split and get the share price in the $4.00 to $5.00 range.

Why, because they probably have brokerages and/or PE guys looking at the overall picture and the pipeline potential for these novel nana particle/delivery systems and they are ready to pump and get the news out. Issue is, brokerages usually can't trade in shares unless they are $4.00 or $5.00 or higher.

After seeing yesterday's action, I am encouraged for $.02, pre-split which, is just about my B/E for almost 3,970,000. Every $.001 is $3970, every $.01 is $39,700, every $.10 is $397,000 so let me dream...

In summary, IMHO they have a serious pipeline developing and bigger money knows it. I think we are looking at months as opposed to years to see this starting to chug higher.

New Message
Please login to post a reply