Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Intelasys

posted on Feb 04, 2006 06:05AM
If Intelasys was just formed last October....Would not the timeframe from then until the product launch,projected in the first quarter of 2006, be somewhat remarkable if achieved? To go from R&D, testing , final development and fabrication in such a short period of time, from all I have heard would be taking fastrack to another level. I suppose Moore could have been working on this prior to the October pr but could it also suggest that they could be developing their processors around the Ignite and Inflame. I have no lnowledge from a technical perspective but the layoff of Corrigan and the Intelasys announcement at the same time seems curious. Also, who needs an advisory board when the only apparent business objective is patent infringement enforcement and licensing.....and that is the hands of the lawyers at TPL. Certainly, we could now afford to keep Corrigan around so why dismiss him if there was even a slight chance we would be marketing Ignite or Inflame?
New Message
Please login to post a reply