Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: Larry, great to see you are still around - I remember

RE: Larry, great to see you are still around - I remember

posted on Feb 13, 2006 07:19PM
Hey Kirk and Billwilke......Thanks for saying hello...

Kirk, i was at the gym tonight and i always bring my EDIG MXP 100 in silver with me....LOL........While all the ladies have their pink/white IPOD`S i have the 1 GB IBM Microdrive........The sound is great, but the messanger did not know how to promote this great player......

Kirk, hopefully one day we will get back to that driving range where you put on a show.....No Kidding Patroites......Kirk is the real deal.....Low handicap.....I just look good , low handicap swing, hi handicap brain......

So, i was tempted to buy more at the 0.08 level but i have to have some integrity.........My parents gave me some loot to get my business back in form, so the shares i had are the same shares i still have....Not looking that bad now at .38

Greed/fear never dies......You have to take a stand a live with your choices, so i am happy now, BUT now that this stock is off of the ventilator, i will be going back to 99-2000/back to the future........I think we all have to decide when is the time to pull the plug.....I am to busy / my choice to day trade, so when i say good by i want to NOT LOOK BACK...

FEAR/GREED.....We are attached to it, that is why we are here.........

On a ligher note, who do you have for the supper bowl....Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply