Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: momentum...Bigger fish theory

posted on Feb 14, 2006 06:51PM
IMHO, we have been under accumulatin now for quite some time. Perhaps one or two of the fish have offered to buy us out at low ball price--what better way to get the price up (to benefit all) than to do just what was done today--it would make a take over or buy-out much more expensive.

I am like EDIGOKIE in that I really don`t want a buy out. I prefer the ``increased # of settlement theory``. I liked the part of the PR that indicated there may be future dividends--someone said this could be a ``cash cow``--for every 100000 shares you own, the divind would be $2000. Two cents a shrare is not chump change--esp. if those were three cent shares to begin with. Hope we just get one settlement after another rolling in. I don`t think that there is anyway that DP would have done this without something big about to take place.

Does anyone understand which warrants are ``qualfied`` to get the dividend? The PR said individual shareholedrs ``qualified warrant holders``. GLTL, ads

ps Tempe looks like a good place to do business.

New Message
Please login to post a reply