Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: SGE and all, re Sony etc..... Ron funny

posted on Feb 19, 2006 12:11PM
you should mention rain as we finally received maybe a quarter of inch here in San Diego. A very dry year.

Your post`s today as always have sought to bring some rationality and logic to what is becoming an overheated and foaming debate to what and where the p/s is going as the infringing companies are fighting over who will throw us the most money first. I feel you are right on that this has been and will continue to be a hard fought battle between ptsc/tpl and those who we believe owe us. I also feel that the stronger the case we may have againist any of these companies the harder they will fight to stop us from getting what we are or feel we are due.

I do not believe we should be thinking and dreaming of pie in the sky nor should we be looking at doom and gloom scenarios. I believe in attempting to be rational and although I really do not have a final exit plan I am close to having taken out all of what I initally invested and then for the rest I will be playing with ``their`` money. This will allow me to sleep at night be a bit more free to accept the inevitable bumps in the road (s/p) and hopefully be able to share in what I pray and hope will be a nice payday.

you don`t lost or make money in the stock market unless you sell (unless of course you are on margin).

Oh well that is my take and thanks again for your thoughtful insights.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply