Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't believe if I put an order in at, 1k shares, I'd get it due to the volume.

lamo

are you serious

so you are buying 10 shares at time

you dont see how many shares are being offered at the Bid Price ?

I think today i saw 1700 shares at .57 -- and who knows how many higher then .57

also if there is a lower Amount shares then the Amount of shares at .57 ( curent bid ) - those shares will sell before the .57 shares as long as they are also at a lower bid price - .

so if you put in a buy price lets say at .50 for 1000 shares - you will get any shares at .50 or lower and you will get 1000 shares or the full amount of sahres being offered that are .50 or lower

so if only 800 shares are being offered below .57 and are being offered at .50 or lower - you will get those 800 shares not a 1000 that you wanted

so if someone has a sell order in at .40 for 1500 shares - eventhough the current bid is .57 with 1700 shares and you put in a buy for 1000 shares at .50 --- you will get 1000 shares at .40

you have to play with bid price and amount you want

you might not meet what is beign offered and then your order will not process

its kind of hard to explain

but if you want to buy 1,000 or more - im certain you can get them

those 1700 at .57 - you van get them -

the question is - do you ant to pay .57 for 1000 shares = $570.00

i might buy them tomorrow

;)

I think anything under $1.00 is worth the risk

this company announces any GOOD News and this will take off

I hope to believe News will get to appropriate places on Good News

if no good news - then Risk ( Reward ) LOST