Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Here we go again--I am just too excited!

posted on Feb 22, 2006 09:15AM
Patriot Scientific Awarded Key Patent For Fundamental Microprocessor Technology

Company`s Patent Rights Substantially Strengthened

SAN DIEGO, Aug. 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --

Patriot Scientific Corporation

(BULLETIN BOARD: PTSC) , developer of key microprocessor technologies and scalable Java solutions for mobile products, today announced that it has received an additional patent for fundamental microprocessor technology currently in widespread use. United States Patent #6,598,148 B1 has been granted for PTSC`s variable speed clock acceleration technology for RISC and CISC processors. The patented technology not only bolsters PTSC`s licensable microprocessor IP portfolio, but further strengthens the company`s patent rights.

Future patent grants are expected that will further expand PTSC`s rights within these fundamental technologies.

Jim Turley, editor of ``Silicon-Insider`` and previous editor of ``Microprocessor Report`` and a member of the company`s Scientific Advisory Board, said, ``After analyzing PTSC`s patent, I`m certainly impressed with its range of coverage, basically representing the dominant means of accelerating internal microprocessor clock speeds

New Message
Please login to post a reply