Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What if----

posted on Feb 22, 2006 03:13PM
What if a patent was held by two different parties for many years? Party one was a private person who was always busy working on new technology. Party two was a public company that had managent who realized the value of the technology , but, could not make a go of it. In order to survive, party two gets involved with a bunch of blood suckers who presented themselves as christians. Party number three steps in and offers who they thought were the sole rightful owners to use the patent--only to find out that it was actually divided between the two parties. What if party number three says `` we don`t want a divided patent--you guys get your act together and we will work something out.`` What if management of party two ( being is suit state of mind at the time) said ``we will sue party three for breech of contract.`` In steps new management to deal with party one and two. The patent was unified, the blood suckers were satisifed, and a respectable co. soon replaced the once struggling company. What if party three was the US military who needed the technology to use for the defense system? A lot of what if`s----step back and look at the timelines that I posted the other day--look at who TPL is hiring and who now sits on our BOD. I hope that this story turns out to be true---I also hope that we are successfull at getting each and every company who used the technology to take out a license without being sued to do so. ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply