Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

To all longs--

posted on Mar 01, 2006 02:39PM
I don`t think that the Intelasys project is all about Intel or GD. I think that it is what is about to happen in the wireless/FPGA industry. I think that the patents that PTSC has, have been a part of this for a long time. Do you remember the posts that I made referring to what both Nick and Jim predicted in the future =``on the fly technology``. I think that shaboom has had that capacity and that is why the GD contract was offered and why we are seeing all of these huge companies borrowing the tech while we were tied up in courts trying to get legal ownership. Two of the previous links that I sent did not show up correctly--one was about the relationship with Fujitsu/Altera and the other was about Fujitsu/java. If it turns out that we are not working with Intelasys --I still feel that we will be doing well just from monies we get from infringments (as well as any royalties). When TPL was trying to buy us out I resented it. My feelings about them has changed 189 degrees--I don`t think that any of this would have happened without them. I think that Leckhrone and Pohl are working together at this point and are doing one heck of a job. I encourage all of you to go back and read some of Nick and Jim`s material--look at all of the bidders for the jtrs--look at who all has gotten contracts--and remember that it is not just about making a hald held radio. Good luck, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply