Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: TODAY`S NEW NEWS RE RIM SHOULD BE GOOD FOR 25% FOR PTSC

RE: TODAY`S NEW NEWS RE RIM SHOULD BE GOOD FOR 25% FOR PTSC

posted on Mar 04, 2006 06:57PM
WTF,

What I believe 44 is saying is that stocks trade in sectors at times and ``related``. For instance, if a consumer report came out and noted that computer sales were above expectations last month, then the whole computer sector will trade up...Box makers, Chip makers, video card makers,monitor makers, retailers ...everyone.

Now, take that and apply it to PTSC.....PTSC is a IP patent

liecensing company and we are in suit over this issue with the J3. NTP was in the same situation, RIMM settled as did Fujitsu with us. The courts did not side with RIMM or get in the way of them getting there $ for their IP. The way it turned out was boost for all such companies and their IP.

He who holds the keys wins...as it should be! This proves that courts won`t dismiss ownership claims of patents just because it would be a huge disruption in public use or sale of the product. Rimm tried to panic the public and therefore sway court and public opinion saying that we will not pay and let the service stop and find a workaround. NTP

asked the court to stop the service, a step to force RIMMs hand, The court did not help and RIMM settled to not disrupt the service and the flow of cash.

Remember a PR that stated : ``System-level coverage is essential to maintaining product design freedom and avoiding supply-chain disruptions,``

44`s point is that all IP licensing companies stock should go up on the favorable IP litagation new like this. 25% just for us, because of this news, may be a bit much...LOL

Except the fact that everyone is learning about us and even consertivly speaking they all should count on at least doubling their investment with us, esp. if they believe as I do that they ``could`` IMO even make upwards of 4000% IF we get somewhere between 100 and 150 companies paying reoccuring royalties for a total of Maybe 1/2 of $500 million a year to us. I know that is a strech, but so is

the $63pps...........but wait factor in 100 one time payments to cover past infringment, now we have maybe say 1 billion in cash (500 million to us) on hand and getting the royalites......that continue on past 2015......and as far as 2015 goes , I believe we can get that extended because of good use of the patents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply