Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Speculation

posted on Mar 05, 2006 10:01AM
Well put Huntington...I had the same talk to myself today on my run.. my fear is that I will not keep a clear head on when it is time to cut..... I was also drawing comparisons from when this stock ran before... I took comfort that was based on no/little earnings.... this is based on income and future (how much still a question) so that is why no sell on my part..... but when to sell is always the trick.....

I am not trying to hype but I still feel undervalued here.... My believe is the company will have around 30 million in cash.... no debt and several deal pending...... I feel no long term risk here.... with HP Casio & Fuji signing it seems to add confidence that the legal foot they stand on is strong. Having no legal or technical background I have always wondered but the actions/reactions are confirming this....

Good luck all longs.... (PS I actually am losing sleep with the possiblities the days can not come quick enough......)

New Message
Please login to post a reply