Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Why the focus only on the J3?

posted on Mar 11, 2006 05:56PM
Maybe it`s just because the venue for litigation issue is ``on the surface``. But some sound like that`s EVERYTHING. But really, it`s just three (albeit MAJOR) of how many? How `bout IBM, TI, etc., etc., etc.? Any could settle at any time.

Just one of those things that bugs me alittle (and I guess I`m feeling a little cantankerous right now). But it`s almost as strange to me as all this ``worry`` about royalties as an ongoing revenue stream. People are actually worried about whether we`ll get a few thou a month in royalties when we have literally hundreds of infringing companies out there, each of which will be coughing tens of millions in licensing fees? I guess I just don`t get it.... Seems to me the licensing fees alone, considering the number of companies involved, is a more-than-adequate ``revenue stream`` for several years to come.

Alas, I KNOW nuttin`!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply