Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Buy back could hurt ............

posted on Mar 12, 2006 12:28PM
Theory:

IMO, the higher share count is needed with this unique company. With every pending deal,it would make good business sence for the company getting a licence to buy into PTSC as did AMD.....ADM was very smart, I bet they get a free ride over time because of their investment.

Now food for thought.....IF the first Dozen companies wantedt to get a huge jump on the competition, they would make a early deal, and if it were my compnay, buy 10 million shares of PTSC as a hedge. Let`s argue the point that the first dozen do this (240 million shares...? ) There would not be enough shares to go around, even though millions of shares trade daily, most are the same shares. I know everyone is holding at this time the bulk of their shares. Let`s also assume (i know..LOL) that each company that buys into the PTSC holds the stock for the dividends to offset the royalty payments, this would be a good cost effective way to maintain a lower cost and maximize profits.

OK, now All PTSC shares that can obtained is ``Locked up``

Now add in Dozens and not just a dozen, say 84 companies for that matter. Well then, PTSC could do a 2 for 1 stock split and put the share count close to 800 million shares....With the above Theory happening with every company, institutional ownership, S&L, Mgmt, et al. (even the huge float could be ``locked away very long term``.

This could work if in fact we do start signing up companies left and right...upwared of 100 companies.

Ok, now let`s say no split, we are ``limited`` to the small (LOL) amount of say 398 million shares. WELL , I can see them all being locked away and not traded untill very high pps with some of us making our millions........I only hold 112k shares and I dream of at least 2 myself, unreasnable?

Thoughts?

New Message
Please login to post a reply