Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ron....

posted on Mar 13, 2006 12:02PM
Your post was right on as usual. What I know about corporate law could fit in a thimble and that is why I am grateful to you and in part to others on this board to keep me up to date.

I must admit that I sometimes find it difficult to decipher exactly what is being said regarding the various proceedings (just as when one of my son`s who is going for his PHD in Biology at John`s Hopkins is telling me about his work, I find it difficult to follow). I`m not stupid just ignorant.

However, know that I appreciate your input and to that end could you tell me why tpl could not proceed in tx even if Jenkins rules againist us in ca. In tx could we not amend the suit to include infringement by the J3 on everything but computers and servers.

As always may God Bless you and yours and whatever happens let us always remember the sun will come up tomorrow.

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply