Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Semi-OT, re prayer......

posted on Mar 13, 2006 05:12PM
And as his children so to speak, we can tell him everything and ask anything of him.....and like a good parent, the answer or result will be what he wants not exactly what we the stupid kids beg for. I, for one, still asked him to bless the MMP portfolio (not the share price Ron)for all involved > all reguardless of who or why, just as he would legisticlly supply the rain for farmers and ball players alike.

I agree , his glory to be first, I`m a nobody, however I believe he does wish (like I do with my two kids) me to bring everything to him and talk it over and get his blessing or teachings.

God forgive us here if we are greedy, I for one have that nature.....we all do......however we do all have needs, you know mine and others here will surely let you know theirs.

I pray for the MMP.

I pray for the judge.

I pray for all of us to ``live long and prosper``

I pray we will be respectfull.

I pray to be granted wisdom to take advantage of what is offered to us.

I pray for us to know the difference between greed,grace and hard work in this situation.

I am thankful for the help, knowledge, wisdom, oppertunity,another chance,hope,and grace and mostly Jesus

New Message
Please login to post a reply