Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Work Around to avoid a patent.

posted on Mar 27, 2006 04:55AM
I had stock in another company and we all were looking for companies using our IP and hopeing to go after them for licenseing the IP....The company even settled a lawsuit...everyone thought we were on our way....then we were watching what we thought was a work around of the IP patents to avoid us............To make a long story short..

The reason I invested in PTSC is that I believe in the Patents, but not just that...I can`t really see a work around for at least awhile....and for sure not what has already been used( we can settle/win in court over past use)

So I feel good about our chances for the future of PTSC, the other company I was in ran out of $ and could not continue, they are in BK. PTSC is making $ now and has enough to continue and even IF ( and I believe that Licesnce agreements can continue past 2015 and/or the patents can get renewed) the patents stop cold at 2015, PTSC will have made enough $ to make us what we are all wishing for. If Intelasys is developing Ignite and Inflame with tech support, then we will have our iron in the fire burning from both ends. That is all we would really need IMO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply