Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: pps, outstanding shares, share buybacks, NASDAQ registration

RE: pps, outstanding shares, share buybacks, NASDAQ registration

posted on Apr 02, 2006 06:37PM
Kelly,

I am from the camp that believes that a larger number of shares are needed with this unique stock, although you suggestion will work for what you say. I believe that once the deals start comming in at a larger pace and we start getting royaltes that continue.....there will be a huge interest in our stock > I believe a couple of more quarters like the last one and the Nasdaq would be no problem and there will be a need for funds to buy in, and they don`t want to ``buy the price up`` like we would with for..LOL >

And like AMD, would you not think that a company would buy into PTSC to Hedge thier agreement and lower their costs of the royalties over time...so more shares are needed and at a price that won`t keep them from doing just that. Sure we all would like the companies and funds to have to buy up the price and make it go higher, but once the shares are ``locked away`` by the funds and companies...I believe that the pps will do just what we want, with enough shares floating for us to trade them at will with all the lock up ones being held.

Just my thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply