Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

#`s will come - it just takes time!

posted on Apr 04, 2006 09:43AM
I am as anxious as anyone waiting for the #’s to be reported on the Casio and Fujitsu settlements, but let’s be realistic, this process takes some time. It’s not as easy as pushing a button, generating a sales/inventory report, and cutting a check. These companies are large, made up of several divisions, most likely autonomous in nature, so the discovery process can take some time. To complicate the process even further, some devices have more than one processor, so this has to be accounted for as well. I have never been involved in a process of this magnitude; however, I have worked on behalf of several companies that were accused of not being in compliance (software licensing) by software companies represented by the BSA. I have seen this process resolved in as little as 3 months, and take as long as 2 years, with the majority of the legwork falling on the company being accused of infringement. So, what I am trying to say is that we need to relax and let the process run its course. If you believe in the patent portfolio that we own, than you can load up when the price dips like it did this morning. If you don’t believe in PTSC, than you should short it. Either way, feel good about your decision and don’t look back. Me…I bought more. GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply