Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: #`s will come - it just takes time!..wally and everyone

RE: #`s will come - it just takes time!..wally and everyone

posted on Apr 04, 2006 10:58AM
[[I don`t post a lot on this board. But IMHO, some very unreal and unjustified expectations are causing this unease. I have not seen or read anywhere where PTSC or TPL for that matter said that News would be released everyday/week/month. I personally prefer that they release PR`s when there is something to actually report instead of resorting to putting out fluff PR`s to calm the nerves of some ]]

Very Good Point.

What if, and I like this idea, we could get the company to agree to only put out a PR once a quarter(when they releese the numbers) that states how many , if any, license deals were made....along with the $ make for the quarter. This will force us to not have unreal expectations and wait on the numbers just like any other big time companies quarterly report.

We could look forward , as we are, to how much $ is booked and what deals are signed.

I am not a day trader and this would be a good idea for me.\

What do you think ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply