Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

up or down

posted on Apr 11, 2006 09:22AM
I know a guy who once worked at Adaptek. I recently forwarded to him the names of the guys working at Intelasys for TPL and asked if he knew of them. He said he has worked with Moore and YuPing. It piqued his curiosity and he looked at the patents. He says to me, “why would they have gotten a patent on this clocking when everyone uses it”. And I reply, “that’s just it, they got the patent BEFORE everyone was using it. And later, Intel also patented something very similar”. I hear a low whistle as he reads the patents and tells me that if these are real and they belong to PTSC, man that is one heck of a patent portfolio. Gave me hope. Thought I would pass the hope along. Even though there is that nagging fear as to why FISH estate would sell their holdings. As if they know this will not hold up. Then this guy also looks at the price action over the last few weeks and says to me, if I had any shares, I would sell them because it looks like the bubble has burst. And I reply, but if you think this is one heck of a patent portfolio, why in earth would you consider selling. Yes, there is much upside potential but look at the trend. And I think that type analysis from a very intelligent software/hardware engineer, gives a clue as to the sell off. It is going down, the bubble has burst, get out while we still have a profit. Nevermind that we have a very powerful patent portfolio that could generate MILLIONS. So I put in an order to buy more, thinking that if he was thinking it was time to sell, the bottom must be soon
New Message
Please login to post a reply