Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: The GAP

posted on Apr 14, 2006 12:39PM
I can throw darts too. Somebody sold their shares to offset their tax payment (an example). Selling those shares can trigger other people`s stops. Add in no buying pressure while everybody`s sitting waiting for news.

Supposedly companies were beating down the door to settle. We were on an avg. of two signings a month. It`s now been almost a month and a half from the last news and we don`t even know what the last two deals brought in. That in of itself, I find unexcusable to do that to other company owners, the shareholders. This to me would be more of a real reason for a decline and people losing patience and selling.

Look, I`m mainly a chart guy. The variables/intangibles in that(on any particular stock) is news, both direct and indirect on a market that is driven by emotional greed and fear. With no news, the air eventually escapes from the preverbial balloon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply