Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Its very clear why we sold off.

posted on Apr 17, 2006 05:36PM
The M/M who move this stock around did some math. Any company that settles out of court with a major infringer after almost a year of waiting. for a very small amount compared to any other infringement case that settles for 100`s of millions just isn`t delivering the goods.

Fujitsu deal should have been worth a whole lot more then 10mill. thats if Casio coughed up 4mill. Lets face it boys this is chump change in the world of billion dollar companies.The only way the stock price ever gets back up is by a big win in Texas. By a jury who isn`t afraid to award a large settlement. You watch they will settle out of court for another small amount after waiting another year.

stocks go up for a reason and they fall for a reason. There going to focus on Texas and you won`t see another lic. deal mentioned until that has been settled JMHO as always

Hate to sound negative because the QRTLY report should be great. but I would be surprised if they let us trade up on the news. For us longs even at 80cents where ahead but this sell off has cost us alot of new investors who panic and sold for a loss in most cases. Ptsc was starting to have creditabilty again but after the free fall that has been wiped out. Along with over half there market cap. and they will probably sell it off some more Pohl should have made that press release before the free fall. He was well aware of what a late filing could do the stock price. You my like the guy I don`t. I`m still in it till we see a court date for Texas. These our my views.

New Message
Please login to post a reply