Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: OT sep of church/state

posted on Apr 19, 2006 07:50AM
Every year i have Christmas dinner and Easter sunday dinner at a good friends house with his family and friends......They are not overly religious......It may be just the tradition, but i know that in their hearts on these days they have forgiveness for everyone........Just look around during Christmas and the people shopping/smiling for their love ones.......

It would be nice that everyone had the same attitude towards their fellow man the whole year round....

If you watched Meet the press this past Sunday they said that 80% of the people in this counrty are Christains.......So i guess this is a christian counrtry..........It does not bother me in the least.....The people who live their lives the way the bible teaches, will have tolerance and show compassion for others............Those that choose to say they are christians and are bigiots are always on our radar....

Here`s to wish all faiths well and also to PTSC ON A BRIGHT FUTURE........LARRY

New Message
Please login to post a reply